Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
red rash and spots round my vigna and inner legs can someone help

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

6998465?1308415027
I have a rush and puss like spots on my inner thighs and vigina (vagina) , i am really worried about this , i have had sex with a few boys but most it was their first time. the skin is also peeling. i thought it might of been the soap but i have changed soaps and i thought it was my sanitray towels but i had changed to softer ones and tampoons and its still there. please someone help
It could be some kind of STD but it could also be staph if you are shaving the area. You should always use a fresh razor. If you nick yourself it can cause boils/staph.
Avatar n tn
it sounds and looks like clumidia to me.u should see a doctor before gettin to worse....
you need to go to a gyno and never believe a boy who says it was his first time
you could have herpes and really need to get checked out to make sure you dont. and always practice safe sex birth control and condoms always condoms