Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
ridges on tongue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ridges on tongue

I have recently gone through an inspection in school which was highly stressful and since have felt very low and developed ridges on my tongue which become quite sensitive even when i eat the plainest of foods. 16 years ago I suffered anaphalaxis through raw eggs and nuts (I suffer with ashma, eczema and hayhever). Every time I eat I worry because the initial itchy feeling reminds me of the extreme allergy I sufferd many years ago. I dont know why all of  a sudden I have developed these ridges and funny sensations in my mouth?