ridges on tongue
I have recently gone through an inspection in school which was highly stressful and since have felt very low and developed ridges on my tongue which become quite sensitive even when i eat the plainest of foods. 16 years ago I suffered anaphalaxis through raw eggs and nuts (I suffer with ashma, eczema and hayhever). Every time I eat I worry because the initial itchy feeling reminds me of the extreme allergy I sufferd many years ago. I dont know why all of  a sudden I have developed these ridges and funny sensations in my mouth?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
This could be either normal variation or it could be due to vitamin B deficiency. Take a multivitamin pill for a few days and see if it helps. Also use a soft tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. If the ridges persist consult your PCP.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!