Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
right abdomen, right lower back, and right leg pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

This symptom started almost 2 years ago.  It all started with abdomen pain, lower back, and going down the leg.  Doctors didn't know what was wrong with me.  I also had kidney stones in the middle of all of this.  I ended up in the emergency numerous times.  The abdomen pain is what sent me to the hospital.  That pain was worse than labor (knowing how that feels after having 2 children).  My OBGYN thought maybe it was from the oblation (ablation) that I had 4 years ago.  So this summer I had a hysteroscopy and laporoscopy which I thought it had fixed the problem until the end of November and beginning of December, I ended up in the ER 3 times within 1 1/2 weeks.  This time the pain was double than before.  They ended up by doing a CT scan because my white blood cell count was high.  They found that I an enlarged uterus.  So having had surgery twice already on my uterus, I've decided to have a hysterectomy.  Another surgeon will be there because my OBGYN thinks that I may have a hernia and if I do it can be taken care of at the same time.  I also have a fiber tear between my L4 and L5.  Here's the thing, the radiologist doesn't think that it would cause me the symptoms in my leg, but my chiropractor has seen the MRI that was taken and says that he's seeing more than what the report reads.  He told me that I have a bulged disk which he feels that he hopefully repair with treatment.

I anybody has these symptoms or would know what my diagnosis could possibly be, please respond.  This has been very discouraging for me.

1 Comment
Sounds like your low back to me.  A bulged disk can be extremely painful.  A chiropractor can help you.  I worked for a chiropractor and seen him help a lot of patients with bulged and herniated disks.  I know when my low back is out of joint I have the pain you described.  The pain can shoot down the leg all the way to the end of the big toe.  Extremely painful.  I, too, have an enlarged uterus and my enlarged uterus does not cause the pain.  After a visit at the chiropractor, the pain is gone.  Give your chiropractor a chance to see if he can help you.