Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
right side abdominal pain, diarrhea, fatigue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

right side abdominal pain, diarrhea, fatigue

for the past 2 or 3 years i've had abdominal pains that would come and go once in a while , other then a few stomach pains i've been really healthy and almost never get sick. i'm now 15 and for the past 7 months the stomach pains have gotten alot worse and more often.
i also have severe diarrhea almost everyday and had blood in my stool for about 2 week but it just went away. i went to see a GI and they put me on polyethylene glycol claiming that i'm constipated  i take 6 teaspoon of this daily but it seems to give me more diarrhea(i've been taking this for about 3 months). i've had x-rays of my abdomin (abdomen) which showed "the blockage" but feel like i should be feeling better by now.
i've also had blood tests for just about everything possible and had my stool test aswell but nothing has showen up. the pains now come almost daily and are usally on the lower and middle right side of my abdomin (abdomen). i'm also very tired all of the time and in the past month if i stand up to fast or when i get out of bed i get this head rush dizzy feeling and my eyes go blurry for a few seconds,  i don't know if that has anything to do with the abdominal pains or is just normal.
i've also been peeing alot more then i normally do and sometimes i feel like i have to pee and then when i try only a little comes out.
anyways any suggestions of what could be causing this would be great
thanks