right thigh burnning lying down
for the past two months, my right tigh burns, itch, and goes num while im lying down. what may cause this to happen

This discussion is related to Numb,itch, and burning sensation on thigh.
This has to do with your spine. The nerves are affected when you have numbness and burning. Check with a Neurologist or Orthopedic specialist.'
Definitely have it checked out, this could be a result of something more critical.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It can be due to spinal nerve compression in the lumbar area. The nerve compression may be superficial too (lateral femoral cutaneous nerve), that comes from the hip area and gets pinched. This condition is called meralgia paresthetica and is often due to weight gain or wearing tight clothes and belts. Losing some weight or wearing loose clothes and belts often helps relieve the pain/numbness/tingling. Also injection of lignocaine (anesthetic agent) at the site helps. In your case you can apply a pain reliever at the site.
Hope these tips help. If symptoms persist consult a neurologist. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
A related discussion, burning,swelling and pain in right thigh after a heart cath. was started.