Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
ripping feeling in left arm around tricep

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have noticed that I have a ripping feeling that is felt in my left arm around the tricep area. It is not painful however it really feels strange. It seems to happen when I put pressure on it by getting up etc. If I do push-ups I can feel it also. It used to do this more when pressure was on it. I did notice the past couple days spasms etc in that area of muscle. I am not sure if it is just a pinched nerve or what.
1 Comment
it may be a pinched nerve usually they have a lil bit of a burning feeling if its pinched nerve also nerve damage an xray will tell what it is thats going on.