salt deposits?
Hi i have had the same problem. I have researched this topic over and over. i found the answer or something close to what im looking for because i know that i do not drink enough water.

Answer:
salt forms on your eyebrows, under-eyes, and many other places as your body's last effort to stop dehydration. when you have gotten near the point of dehydration your body releases salt out of your sweat glands to clog the pores and keep you from sweating out all the water in your system and prevent you from dying of dehydration. So when you start to notice salt forming it means you have reached your body's critical point and you need to stop whatever you're doing and start drinking till you start sweating again (note: this may take as long as an hour so a just getting a glass of water and heading back out is NOT acceptable!)
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_salt_form_on_the_eyebrows
Well, you can also die from overdosing your body with water too.

2-3 litres of water drunk throughout the day is the recommended amount.  Eating water type foods also count.  More needs to be drunk if there is a lot of sweating due to illness, heat, or exersion.
I didnt realize this was a \n issue for the last month everymrning I wake to salt all over my face.  I just thought It was something I did because I sweat way too much