Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
same problem

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

same problem

Hi only 20 years old, and i have had the same problem last night it came to the point where it brought me to tears, i lost feeling in my leg and then pins and needles were intense. I couldn't sleep, it was in all of the my left arm and then all down my leg?
Are you putting pressure on your left arm and your leg when this happens?  If not, I suggest you go as soon as possible to a doctor and get referred to a neurologist.
Sciatica could be the reason for the leg problems. Not terribly sure on the arm though.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001706/

hey it sounds like you could have nerve damage or a trapped nerve my friend, take yourself to the doctor and explain everything, request some tests to be carried out as this is not normal for someone of 20, i am the same age lol but i hope you feel better soon.