Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
scandy scalp is demodex and the solution is....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Had to post right away. This is it. Will end a lot of suffering. I saw a post somewhere else and tried germx. It contains ethyl alcohol. I put it on my lesions and it felt like slim was coming out of them. I assume that it was dead mites. Don't let anyone tell you you have to live with this. I suffered a long time and wasted a lot of money on this horrible skin infection. My only concern is killing the things so fast that it causes a staph infection. Praise the LOrd. It really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And by the way if you ever had scabies the best thing is tea tree oil. Scabies have an incredible itch. Soak in tablespoon in tub for 20 minutes at least 3 days and repeat in a few days. And if you have bird or rat mites(they feel like biting and you can see floaters in your bath) neem shampoo and soap will do the trick. May take a couple of weeks for them. I was exposed to all these creatures everyday where I worked so trust me on this. I have dealt with them all.
Tags: sandy scalp itch, bumpy lesions, not dht
1 Comment
Yes! Tea Tree Oil is AMAZING! Scratching_no_more gave good advice!!