Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

scared

ok im 23  I have 3 kids   one day out of no where  I got dizzy  my head is heavy  the left side of my head hurts although it all started from the right and moved to the left   my left ear hurts down the left side of my neck hurts  ive seen a doctor  they put me in the hospital for 2 weeks doing test on my head and heart  cant find anything!!!!!!!!!  they say I have anxiety and im depressed   but really!!!  how can that make you feel like this  and it don't come and go  its here from the time I get up in the morning till I go to bed   I swear somethings wrong   my ears pop   im sleepy all the time  my muscles hurt bad like ive been working out  but haven't been!!!  PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ANWSER   ive lost my job to this  it seem s like its just getting worse  ive been going to the cyro. and its not helping at all!!!!!!  this scares me so bad that im gonna die from whatever this is!!
I hope to not upset you but I was having similar things happen and I was severely stressed. Stress & Depression will cause the dizziness, headaches, ear pooping, and neck pains. I thought I was losing my mind. Try something different each week from what your doing. I had to do that for about 3 weeks. I am so praying you get better.
Sorry to hear that you are unwell and have lost your job as a result.

Did the doctor examine your ears and throat at all?  

Although you may be suffering from anxiety and depression, you may have a viral or bacterial infection.

The heavyness in your head and ears as well as dizzy turns can also be caused by blocked ears from ear wax.

A head cold with painful ears and the side of the neck hurting and especially as your ears sound like popping can be from a mucus build up in the eustation tube.  If you have that it is likely that you may have an infection that is coming either from your throat or from your ears.

Throat and ear infections can also make you feel unwell and dizzy.  Any type of infection, viral or bacterial can make you feel aching all over as well as tired.

As a home remedy to try to alleviate the mucus pressure in your neck and head, do steam inhalations.  Get a bowl of hot water with vick or olbas oil and breathe in the steam with a towel over your head.  Take care not to get scaleded.  You can also buy some nasal spray to help loosen the mucus, but don't use it for too long because it can make this worse.

I would suggest you go back to the doctor (see a different one in the practice if it helps) and ask him to check your ears and throat, you may need an antibiotic to clear up any infection in the ears (or have your ears suringed if they are blocked).  Also ask him to check your blood pressure.  Blood pressure can also make you dizzy and have a headache, but not popping or pain in the neck.

See how you get on, but if the doctor cannot find anything, I suggest you ask him to refer you to a ears nose and throat specialist.

I have had pain down the side of my neck and painful ears with popping and it is no fun.  

Also you could try something like Lemsip.  Also drink plenty of hot drinks and add fresh lemon juice and honey.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Let me know how you get on.

I am going through the same exact thing. Seriously, its your anxiety. Read about some of the things I have posted. Anxiety can do some crazy things!