Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

scared

yesterday i went to the bathroom and i thought i just had to pee, but then i like pooped little pieces and it was coverd with blood. can you tell me what my problem is?
Tags: Blood
Thanks for writing to the forum!
It looks like you have developed hemorrhoids. These are present just above the anal opening and bleed when the stool passes out.
“Medical treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed initially at relieving symptoms. Measures to reduce symptoms include
• tub baths several times a day in plain, warm water for about 10 minutes
• application of a hemorrhoidal cream or suppository to the affected area for a limited time
Preventing the recurrence of hemorrhoids will require relieving the pressure and straining of constipation. Doctors will often recommend increasing fiber and fluids in the diet. Eating the right amount of fiber and drinking six to eight glasses of fluid—not alcohol—result in softer, bulkier stools. A softer stool makes emptying the bowels easier and lessens the pressure on hemorrhoids caused by straining. Eliminating straining also helps prevent the hemorrhoids from protruding.

Good sources of fiber are fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. In addition, doctors may suggest a bulk stool softener or a fiber supplement such as psyllium (Metamucil) or methylcellulose (Citrucel).” Refer: http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/hemorrhoids/#treatment

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I have tried eating lots of oats,banana,apples,oranges,grapefruit.spinach and broccoli but none seem to work.In addition,i drink lots of water,lots of veg,minimum meat  and play tennis 3 times a week.Each session lasts about 2 hrs.
I still get piles every time i have bowel movement which is everyday.So,what could be wrong?
Adding Vaseline on a plastic bag and applying to the anus slowly is the only way to push the pile back.Then,all is ok until the next BM.
Can anybody help?
blood in stools can mean many things look it up. It's not a good sign but not really bad unless it goes untreated. You may need a rectal exam to determine if it could be cancer or something else. Don't igore this, it's a serious sign of something very wrong. If you are on medications the side effects will tell you if you have this to contact your dr right away. I had hemroids. They caused the toliet to fill with blood. But in your stools is a totally different story.
pushing hemroids back in is stupid. doesn't stop the problem. vaseline is for the outside of the body not the inside or for wounds as it harbors bacterial. never tell someone to put it into their body, that's a big NO NO