sensation of crawling ants
For several years now I have experienced the sensation of ants crawling all over my body, numbness of both hands and feet, sweaty hands, feet, and buttocks, memory/concentration problems, and extreme fatigue on many days.I have anxiety and depression due largely to the above symptoms and have very limited insurance. I would appreciate any advice you may have for me.

This discussion is related to crawling sensation under skin.
My wifes initial diagnosis is a complex migraine which can cause stroke like symptoms, temporary paralysis tingling of hands feet, fatigue, memory issues etc. Get into a teaching institution, that is wht it took for us to get this initial diagnosis.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
With all these symptoms it would be wise to get your thyroid tested. It could be hyperthyroidism. All the symptoms including ants crawling can be due to anxiety too. The other possibility is Morgellons disease often mimics scabies. The disease is believed to be caused by weak immune systems in people that have contracted the tick-borne Lyme Disease at some point in their life. It can also be a fungal infection like Tinea corporis.
Very dry skin (again may be in hyperthyroidism too) can also precipitate a crawling sensation.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!