Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
severe abdominal/pelvic pain W/ diarrhea nausea
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe abdominal/pelvic pain W/ diarrhea nausea

I started having sharp severe left lower quadrant pain Aug3. I went to my obgyn and was told it must have been a ruptered cyst. I came ack in a week still in pain and had a transvaginal us, that showed overies looked ok but a dark spot about 2.5x the size of my left ovary was right beside it. sent for a CTscan w/ contrast that wasn't clear down there. then a barium enema that was ok but as soon as they turned on the x-ray they asked me how many abdominal surgeries i have had. i had a c-section and an appendectomy in the last 3 years. so my obgyn sent me to a gastro and i go for a colonoscopy in 3days. he is thinking colitis. BUT, in the past 6 weeks the pain has moved fromt he lower left quad to the lower right quad and severely in the lower middle pelvic section nonstop. i went through 3 weeks of 24/7 diarrhea w/ nausea vomiting and not being able to eat more than 3-4 bites pe meal. i lost 13 lbs. Immodium/pepto did nothing. i have been to ER 2x for dehydration and each time 4 bags of fluids morphine for pain and nothing else. Have been given Darvocet then Vicoden neither take pain away at all.  Also been on phenergan. My Mother gave me a Percocet tonite and with taking 1 it barely takes the edge off.  Also been taking 800mg ibuprofen 3x daily. Day by day the pain worsens and lengthens I have had 3 children with the only complication being my last was breech. i had my tubes tied during that c-section too. have had hypertension since then, appendicitis and meningitis in the past 3 years. i don't think it is gastro related, i think its more gyno my bp was 170/117 last dr vis