severe headaches
my husband 29 years old gets severe headaches once or twice every month that don't go away until he takes a voltaren injection is this normal? when we travel we have to take some injections with us because he cannot get rid of his headache without them what are the causes of this headache? his doctor thought it was high blood pressure but after he was treated for this the headaches still occur!
Has he always had these headaches or did they develop in recent times? Without a description of where the headaches are located, etc., it would be hard for a reader to narrow down suggestions. In general, very high and very low blood sugar can cause headaches, but should be relieved when BS levels off. Has he had an MRI and MRA of the head and/or neck? After years of headaches in the back of my head it was discovered I had bulging disks in the upper neck.

Sure hope your husband finds a cause for his. Some people get a diagnosis of migraines and are medicated for relief. Hopefully he's had all the tests to rule out any other causes.