Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
severe pain in right ear and right side of my jaw.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am 24 years old, I have had problems with my teeth ever since my pregnancies. For about 3 weeks now I have had severe pain in my right ear, my right side of my jaw, bad headaches, and chest pains. Nothing seems to ease the pain. I am just getting scared that it is leading to a serious issue. I am currently without medical too. Can this be something serious?
Could be the Thyroid. If you can, run some tests for TSH, T3 and T4.

I have a thyroid nodule on my right lobe and the ear pain is barely tolerable. Some symptoms of hyperthyroidism include heart palpitations and arrhythmia. Hyperthyroidism can be common after pregnancy.  
I had the same problem.  I was diagnosed with tmj. that is where your jaw joint in front of your ear.  it goes all the way down your neck to your shoulder.  it really hurts.  mine got to popping loud.  it has gone into arthritis. maybe this could be your problem.  mandy876
As you are experiencing the jaw, ear, headaches, and chest problems sounds like you now have a respiratory infection.

As you have had problems with your teeth since your pregnancies, it is likely that these have cavities and need to be looked at by the dentist.  If you have not had your wisdom teeth come through, these too can be bothersome.  And there is a possibility of abscesses.  So you will need to see the dentist to get these sorted out.

But as you are complaining of headaches and earache as well as chest pains, it sounds that you have an infection in your ear and chest.   You would be wise to see a doctor to check your ear and chest for infections who may find that you may need a course of antibiotics.

In the meantime you can take pain relief as recommended on the packet for your pains.

Keep warm and drink plenty of fluids, avoiding milk products because the promote the production of mucus.

Best wishes
Thank you everyone for the replies. I very much appreciate it.
Hope that everything has been sorted out and you are now OK.
Best wishes.