severe right breast pain
I am 50 years old and menopausal. a year ago i bagan having such horrible pain in my right breast so severe i ended  up in the emergency room and hospitalized numerous times. i was given large levels of dilaudid (sp ?)
which made ir worse and i ended up with malnutrition, dehydration and blood clots in my lungs from not being able to move. i am now taking high doses of tramadol and cymbalta for pain. i is somewhat controlled but still very severe. it feels like an abcessed tooth x 100. it is from the nipple, across and all underneath. i have had mammograms, biopsies, mri's, cat scans, physical therapy, ekg's, you name a test and i probably have had it. some say fibromyalgia others say it isn't. this is affecting my entire life and am desperate for any answers. there is no swelling, redness, discharge or any other visible symptoms, no lumps or anything.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.