Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
shooting pains in left side of stomach

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

shooting pains in left side of stomach

I have no idea what is causing this but i have been having shooting pain on my lower left side of my stomach. This has been happening for a couple weeks now and happen two to five times a day.
1 Comment
Avatar n tn
I have been suffering from pains on my left and right side of my stomach,(round the front) i am aged twelve and know that it is not puberty pains because the doctors ruled that out, but they still don't know what is wrong. I have the pains constantly and they make it hard for me to do sports and things I love. I have had these pains for two weeks now and i hate them!!
Grr