skin problem
Sence 2009 I habe been having a skin problem.When ever i have a itch,all I do is just rub it and I get eather A big welt or hives all ove the place where it itched.It comes and goes,I have seen a doctor about it and he stil has no answer.I may go like 2 weeks with nothing, then the next day be all broken out wuth hives and welts.If ant one knows what to do or if you are going throw the same thing lwt me know.I have been using Gold Bond lotion and aloe gell that I keep cool in my fridge.
Did you see a dermotoligist?

or maybe it is an allergy to something you ate, or came in contact with

are you on medication? There's alot of things that can go wrong with skin,   and since it is our largest organ, it needs to be taken care of.

even stress can sometimes cause an outbreak
hope you are able to see a specialist
Just an idea.. I had this issue once. I had changed laundry detergent and my skin was too sensitive. My more sensitive areas were unbelievably itchy and I thought I had some disease. It was just my dollar store Purex soap!

Either way, it sounds like you have an allergy of some sort.  If you can, see an allergist and they can help determine exactly what it is that is causing you this issue.

Take care and I hope you get sorted out very soon!
get some over the counter meds i get the every year for the past 3 years