Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
skull change

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

skull change

I'm 59 yrs. old & my skull changes shape & size all the time now.  It didn't used to.  It has gotten a lot higher up from the base of my neck & wider side to side.  It changes all the time, even from day to day, for months now, both contracting & expanding in different areas.  I have read about tapeworms getting started in the brain & wonder if that can cause this to happen & I read about abnormal proteins accumulating in the brain & if this can be symptoms of that.  My left leg above the knee had an area that got covered up with what looked like mosquito bites while climbing up a boat ladder two years ago in the tropics.
at your age its not likely your cranium is changing shape or sizes.it could be your weight changing. in any case you should see a specialist
   Since you were in the tropics, you might want to see a doctor about T cruzi or see someone at your local Health Dept.  They usually have a doctor there who is affiliated with the C.D.C.    You could've been bitten by a kissing bug.  They spread a disease with trypanasomes  (very thin worms) that can invade any part of your body.
   So sorry this is happening to you.  I was bitten by a kissing bug and have lots of health problems.
  Wishing you the best.