small lump under skin on upper arm
I have developed a small lump the size of a pea under my skin which appears to be a light bluish , purple color. It hurts to put pressure on it and also seems to be secured to its location between my bicep and tricep. I have waited at least a month for it to disapate with no success. I may or may not have a had a bruise there prior to the appearence of the lump, however now it appears to be darker in color than before
have you gone to the doctors?
My sister has developed a lump on her upper out arm (not under next to gland).its a size of a grape.no pain,no bruise,no bite etc just a lump.she went to her gp's yesterday and he has booked her into our local hospital 10 th sept (3weeks) the dr said to touch it does not seem to be attached to anything (which he saidwas a good thing).however its the unknown the waiting.
Is 3 weeks to long to wait incase it is something terrible?? its going to be the longest 3weeks ever for our family.any THOUGHTS on what we could do or what it could be..I feel sick with worry for her the worst of it is im not suppose to know as im due to go on holiday in a few days time and she requested to mum & dad not to tell me (just like her thinking of others)Im gland i know because i want to be there for her but i want as much infomation as possible on what the possibiltys are ,it could be  something so silly and of no concern...
thank you
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?