small red blister on the lips of my vagina
okay so i went to get tested and found out that i had chyamida and ghoerra, and i got treated but nw i have these 4 small red blisters on the lips of my vagina and it is so pain ful when i pee....i have know clue wat is going on and i am scared that it could be something like herpes....can some one help me
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The appearance of ‘red blisters on my vagina’ in presence of a history of unprotected sex should be investigated for genital herpes, which is a STD. The other STDs which should also be thought of are chancroid, syphilis, molluscum contagiosum, and venereal warts.
The other possibilities are allergy to something that came in contact with this area like soap, powder, shaving blade,  undergarments etc. It can also be a vaginal fungal infection, which does not itch initially. Simple bacterial infection, atopic dermatitis and some forms of eczema too can cause these symptoms.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining the lesions. Discuss these possibilities with your gynecologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
It could just be and allergic reaction depending on how you were treated you should ask your docter for something else. the reason that it hurts when you pee is because your pee is acidic its like putting lemons juice in your eye
i did shave befor but i have never had this happen befor and they gave me 4 pills and a shot...
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.