Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
something popped in my leg ongoing pain

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

something popped in my leg ongoing pain

About 2 months ago I was doing squats while working out and something popped on my upper right thigh near the hip. Now I have ongoing pain which is worse when sitting down.  It is painful when I bend over and legs are straight. The pain runs down the side of my leg and into front and back of thigh.  anyone know what I may have torn or popped and what can be done to help pain.   thank you
it could be several things, it could be that you tore a muscle or you burst a vein..if the pain is bad and you are concerned go see your doc..
Did you stretch before? I know it's really "gym teacher" of me but it stretches your muscles so that your muscles don't tear. I just tore my forearm, couldn't even open a can without pain, but like everything it heals. Torn muscles you just have to wait out, if it continues for a couples more weeks I would go to the doctor. Other than that rub your legs with some oils.