Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
something popped in my leg ongoing pain
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

something popped in my leg ongoing pain

About 2 months ago I was doing squats while working out and something popped on my upper right thigh near the hip. Now I have ongoing pain which is worse when sitting down.  It is painful when I bend over and legs are straight. The pain runs down the side of my leg and into front and back of thigh.  anyone know what I may have torn or popped and what can be done to help pain.   thank you
2 Comments
Blank
it could be several things, it could be that you tore a muscle or you burst a vein..if the pain is bad and you are concerned go see your doc..
Blank
Did you stretch before? I know it's really "gym teacher" of me but it stretches your muscles so that your muscles don't tear. I just tore my forearm, couldn't even open a can without pain, but like everything it heals. Torn muscles you just have to wait out, if it continues for a couples more weeks I would go to the doctor. Other than that rub your legs with some oils.  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources