stabbing pain when inhaling
for a couple of days now everytime i try to inhale i feel some kind of discomfort,stabbing pain in my chest area. and im really scared i dont know what this can be. As i inhale and hold my breath, i notice a lump in the middle of my chest, between the lower part of my 2 breasts, (im a male), what can this be. this lump is hard and fixed, kinda hurt if you press down on it. any ideas? can this be a fixed lymph node
I get that stabbing pain while inhaling as well from time to time (i am a female). Mine i always attibute to gas or indegestion. Not sure if that is what it really is however. ?? Maybe ask your doc to be sure and put your mind at ease.
hope this helps.
Have you recently had a cold?  I get plurisy, and when you inhale or take a deep breath it will hurt, kinda like a stabbing.  Pleurisy is inflammation of the lining of the lungs.  Motrin is the only thing that helps. Hope you feel better.