still dont know whats wrong
i am still having numbness on my right side only. my reg doctor says he thinks i am ok dont know whats wrong more like blowing me off in my opinion. i am getting a emg nerve test done sunday on my arm. however my leg is giving me trouble too i even having to drive with my left foot a lot due to the fact my leg has not much feling in it.i did go to a chricoropractor  he adjusted my neck and hip and back some but he believes something else is going on too and told me to get the tests done  as soon as possible what could be going on  it comes and goes in my arm sometiomes i even blank out some ?

Numbness on the left side of the body(arms or legs) means that there may be an abnormality in the right side of the brain.It can be a neurological pathology like motor neuron disease,TIA or stroke or autoimmune condition like multiple sclerosis in which the immune system attacks the central nervous system (CNS), leading to demyelination.It can be diagnosed by MRI brain and MRS of the brain.

Other possibilities are vit B12 deficiency,diabetes(already ruled out in your case) , hypothyroidism, hypoparathyroidism or peripheral nerve trauma or compression.

If tingling is there only on the left half of the body,it means a right side pathology of the brain.So I feel that clinical evaluation from a neurologist is necessary to rule it out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.