Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
stings to pee
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stings to pee

made love to my wife now it stings when i urinate. what do i do
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
703031_tn?1398966907
Sounds like a urinary tract infection.  Call your doc and get on some antibiotics.
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
As suggested, you appear to have a urinary tract infection, which you did not necessarily get from your wife. See a physician and in the meantime drink cranberry juice, which is a mild bactricidal.
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Just check and see if there is frictional injury at the head of penis due to sex. If yes, then keeping the area clean and applying an antibiotic cream may help.
If there is no injury, you could either have caught urinary tract infection or bacterial vaginosis. Testing for them can be done through urine samples and swabs from head of penis, respectively. Since it’s a monogamous relationship, chances of STD are less, but if all the above causes are ruled out, then STD panel will need to be done. Treatment will depend on the cause.  Take care!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank