stomach pain
For the past 15 days I have although a mild pain, under my right rib cage both in front and back. This increases when I bend. I have big stone in my gall bladder. I have no fever. Please suggest. My age is 63 years and I am a male.
I would get a check on your gall bladder situation and your liver, since it too is on the right side.  The fact that it hurts more when you bend I would think might be due to extra pressure being put on some anatomical structure inside you when you get in  that position or if you can pinpoint the pain, you might be suffering from costochondritis, something I had a bout with lately.  But they always want to rule out the more important before settling on that diagnosis.  You also have a kidney on the right side if the pain is more toward your flank and also in the back.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you have a he stone in the gall bladder, there is a huge chance that the gall bladder is inflamed. It could also be enlarged. Hence you feel pain when you bend as the gall bladder is compressed. Please do not ignore this and get this operated. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!