Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
strange pain in my arm and the back of my shoulder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have a strange feeling in arm and the back of my shoulder it feels like when you have just burned your skin (ex. touching a hot pan) and then touched your skin, you get this strage feeling. I feel that feeling on the back of my shoulder all the way down to my fingers on my left arm. but the strange thing is that I didnt burn my skin anywhere. I think it might be from the air conditionder 2 nights ago because I was'nt covered up in bed too well and I woke up with the blanket on my right side and my left arm not covered. could that have been the cause? if not, what is this pain that I am feeling? thanks
on the skin or under the skin?
sounds like you are having nerve pain
may resolve itself, but if it doesn't see a doctor about it.
whenever i touched my arm or my arm touched something, i would feel it. But i slept with 2 layers for a night or 2 and it ended up going away. so is that nerve pain?
i have a pain in my neck when i move my head certain ways and the pain is goin down my right arm and is very sore,the pain in my arm is there all the time pain killers help dull the pain can you help please
I have a strange pain in my left chest when I move my arm or move around, like a dull ache. I also have notice that I get hoarse when I speak for along time and I was a little weezy last night when I was breathing. I have had a lot of stomach gas for many years and it has woke me up at night for along time.