strange senstation of worm crawling under my skin
for a week now ive been having a strange sensation of some sort of insect crawling under my skin ive read various post and each displaying different symtums it happens all over by body from bottom to feet and then at night it seems to cultivate on my back i read some ones post he says the cold seems to help and it does with me but i have a problem with sleeping in the nude and waking up shivering at night so is there a cure for this irration
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you are a lady and in the menopausal age, then this is a common symptom. Hormone replacement therapy often helps. It is also seen in people who are very anxious and stressed out. Very dry skin and disorders of thyroid gland all can precipitate a crawling sensation. Maybe to start with you had scabies and now you have a very dry skin.
The other possibility is Morgellons disease often mimics scabies. The disease is  believed to be caused by weak immune systems in people that have contracted the tick-borne Lyme Disease at some point in their life. It can also be a fungal infection like Tinea corporis.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!