Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
stringy whiteish clumps in urine and the need to pee all the time

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

i have stringy white clumps in my pee and feel the need to pee all the time, i also have a yeast infection that has not gone away since for like almost two months and i have a specialist app for that at the end of january but thats like six weeks from now do you think it could hav spread and i have a fungal uti do you think i should get checked i dont know what to do nobody seems to be helping me and it's really stressing me out also not sure if this has anything to do  with it but i have randomly felt lightheaded off and on but i just thought that was dehydration or something

This discussion is related to White particles and stringy, mucus discharge in urine.
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
White strings in urine could be due to fungal infection. These could be in urine or could be vaginal thrush causing these strands to mix in the urine stream.
It can be bladder debris. Parasitic infections like schistosomiasis and filariasis can result in worms in urine which appear as fleshy substances. Infections like trichomoniasis can produce mucus threads in urine. Fungal infections like candidiasis too cause fleshy substance in urine. Bladder cancer, polyps and stones are other reasons.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult an urologist for this. Collect the urine sample with fleshy substance in it and get it examined at a lab. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I have had 5 UTIs in last last 6 months. They all seem to be related to sex. I drink plenty of water and urinate before an after. I am beginning to think there another problem and sex just triggers the infection. I also have stringy white debris in my urine. If it is kidney stones, would I just get UTIs without sex or does sex trigger infection? Does bacteria cling to calcium? I was wondering if E. coli binds to calcium in the urine causing infection. I would love to figure this out because having sex is becoming stressful. I am tired of worrying about getting a UTI every time I have intercourse.