UNDIAGNOSED SYMPTOMS
COMMUNITY
strong foul urine body odor
by lacey1981, Jun 27, 2010
i have a awful lingering sokie old urine smell coming from me. First i will tell you what i have tried steam shower, colon cleanser, baking soda remmedy. i changed my soap from irish spring to dove. i changed my lotion, deodarant and still the smell is there. ive seen a ob gyn and they have ran several test and nothing. I shower daily the smell goes no where. i lay in the bed and it hits me in the face really strong. y co workers complain of a strong urine smell coming  from me. I have secluded myself to y home cause everywhere i go people say i smell like urine. i went to the car the other day and when i reached my arm to open the door the smell hit e in the face again. when i go near trash the smell gets worse. i wear 100% cotton panties, shirts. breathable clothing no matter what the smell is there. i take all my clothes off i can smell it, even while i am showering i can smell it after the shower, after i am dress. the smell goes no where. it is so strong it will stink up the entire room but when u get close to me u know i am the one producing the smell. PLEASE HELP ME WITH A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE. I AM 29 AND TO EMBARRASSED TO LIVE MY LIFE!! I AM A SMOKER AND DO SMOKE HEAVY. I ALSO HAVE ALOT OF TATOOS COULD THAT BE THE CAUSE OF THE SMELL?
Member Comments (5)
by noland88, Jun 28, 2010
have u been checked for blatter infection or kidney infection?? Also look at your diet. Try eating more greens and drink alot of water. It helps to flush out the bad. I too have had this mine was from kidney stones. And being dehydrated. I hope that helps a little
by Londres70, Jun 29, 2010
Have you had any labs done?  Have you seen a physician at all?

I would recommend having liver and kidney profile labs done.  Sounds like a metabolic abnormality.  
by Dr. Kokil MathurBlank, Jun 29, 2010
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The first thing to be ruled out is thyroid disorder and diabetes. If these are normal then it could be that you have a urine leak. This would then need to be investigated by an urologist. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

by lacey1981, Jun 30, 2010
I WENT TO THE ER AND THE 2 DOCTORS LAUGHED AT ME  (HOW DARE THEM).. I WENT TO INTERNAL MEDICINE AND THEY DREW MY BLOOD AND DID ANOTHER URINE TEST..AWAITING RESULTS!!!!
by Londres70, Jun 30, 2010
Hopefully everything will work out for you; you will get some answers.  

Not to be rude, but your situation didn't really warrant an ER visit.  It is unfortunate you were treated badly though.