sub-chorionic bleed through fallopian tube
hi, i am 9 weeks pregnant. I had surgery on my appendix last week and the dr. found that i was bleeding out of my right fallopian tube as well. My OBGYN had previously diagnosed me with a sub-chorionic bleed that has since gotten better. The baby is doing great. He told me not to worry and that the bleed will just bleed itself out.  The bleed is not very bad, however it is extremely painful to the point that i cannot live my normal life. The Drs. are not giving me answers as to what i can do or what caused this, and they arent taking into consideration my pain. i have become very depressed since i cannot do my normal activities. any ideas or advice would greatly be appreciated. thanks!
Well Pray and for now listen and don't worry so much or at all,wait until your baby is born then ask questions.And seek treatment.right now you and your babies health and survival are most important.Just relax eat small and often and get plenty of fluids and sleep.Tke care of this later.God bless you.