sudden large line on cheek
Hi I am 23 and have very suddenly developed a long line like a wrinkle from the side of my nose  down to the corner of my lip, (like a 'laughter line' i think is the wrinkles' name) just on the one side of my face. I am very concerned as i am so young and it seems to have developed overnight. could it be slight swelling in my cheek? that is one thought that I had but it is hard to tell if there is a swelling as it must be very slight
I wouldn't be all that concerned.  That does sound like the nasolabial fold (aka laugh lines) - it's simply a result of the anatomy of the face - strength of muscles - elasticity of skin - collagen/baby fat/elastin content.

When we're younger, the "cause" of this line is under the skin and just not seen.  It's common to sometimes see slight changes on one side of the face before the other.

I guarantee you notice it more than other people - so I'd just let it be and not be worried ....