sudden shaking, dizzy, nauseated...
I have these spells that happen suddenly and without warning and I am concerned about what could be causing them and if I should go to the doctor.  I had one just today.  I will suddenly feel lightheaded and dizzy.  I shake really bad, especially my hands but I often feel as if I am shaking from the inside out.  I often feel nauseated.  Sometimes the episodes are followed by a throbbing headache.  Other symptoms that I tend to have are feeling disoriented or maybe scatterbrained when it happens.  Its hard to describe.  I can't seem to think straight and I discovered that if I eat something in a hurry it seems to help it to pass.  I usually will eat something sugary or sweet.  I got the idea from someone that possibly my blood sugar was dropping.  I don't know if its my blood sugar or something else.  Today when it happened I ate a few cookies really fast and drank some sweet tea and after about 10 minutes it stopped. I generally eat 3 meals a day and I rarely ever skip a meal.  I am not on any medications.  I am sleeping well.  I am not overweight.  I am 5'4" and weigh around 122 lbs.  I am 31 years old.  When the episodes occur they are sudden and I can not think of anything that would be triggering them.  There are times when I do not have one for as much as a month and then I may have a few a week for a while.  I have had two this week already.  I am concerned about what is causing this. Could it be my blood sugar or blood pressure or what? Should I be concerned?
Sounds like hypoglycemia (blood sugar dropping) Next time try milk.  Eating too much sugar will just bring it on again later.  Does it seem to happen if you wait more than 3 hours to eat your next meal or snack?  I would try eating a small healthy snack in between your regular 3 meals a day.  A piece of fruit, peanut butter & crackers, yogurt, carrots & dip, celery W/ dip, milk or plain tea w/ your snack.  If you do that consistently for a week and show no futher problems then it must be your sugar level.  Eating like I suggested will be your new diet.  Or you can go to your doctor and tell him all the symptoms and when then come on and what makes it better, he may check some blood work and suggest just what I did.  But I am not a medical person so keep that in mind Please. Good luck    Also goggle your symptoms to see what else matches.
This also happens to me alot, im only 15 years old but i feel exaclty the way you do! I have know idea why this is happening but ive been having light headaches and my hands shake alot, sometimes i too feel that my whole body might be shaking on the inside. when i eat, i fee better. I went to the doctors but he didnt really feel concerned. He ordered some tests for me but they didnt come back yet.
This happens to me a lot, too!  I never know what the cause of it is.  I got tests done and all my results came back normal.  The only thing they said to be careful about was my border-line anemia - which just means my iron is a bit low.  I ate breakfast 2 hours ago, and I am not hungry...I do not feel that it is lack of eating or waiting too long before meals, but it does go away when I eat something.  I will try to eat something high in iron for lunch, but I guess I need to check out the hypoglycemia.

Thanks for the answers.
A related discussion, Weight loss  and hypoglycemic situation was started.