sudden sharp pain in temples
ive been havin sudden sharp stabbing pains in either temple it comes out of nowhere and can be in one temple or just both it lasts only a few seconds anyone have any idea?Also my mother and two other people on her side had aneursyms and im not sure if that could be the cause thanks
Sounds like it could be trigeminal neuralgia, which is an inflamamtory condition affecting the nerve that provides sensation to your face. There are certain medications that can help control it (depakote, amitriptyline, etc), though none are 100%. It would be reasonable to talk to your primary care doctor or even a neurologist.
I just wanted to point out that neuralgia isnt an inflammtion of the nerves, thats neuritis, neuralgia is a sharp shocking pain that follows the path of a nerve, which is caused by damage or an irritation to the nerve.

I would indeed recommend you go and see a doctor though.