swelling in legs
i have had pain and swelling in my legs for over a year now. i have been to several doctors who have done blood work ekg and several other test. my heart liver and kidneys appear to be fine. i was told to wear support hose which do not work very well. at the time my feet started swelling i was diagnosed with tinnitus. during the times my feet are really swollen, the buzzing in my ears gets louder. since i have already had every test available my doctor seems to just want me to deal with it. any advice would be helpful....thanks
I take it you've been tested for P.A.D.? Pain and swelling in the legs can be caused from several things. Diabetes, heart problems, P.A.D. Have you had a stress test done? That's a better test than an EKG to check your heart. What are your blood sugar levels? How much salt is in your diet?  Remar
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.