Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
swelling of ankles, legs, feet, aching back, now green urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have been having excessive swelling in my legs, ankles and feet . If you push in on my skin with a finger it leaves an indention and it stays a while. Sometimes the swelling is so bad that my skin itches and i have made a sore on the top of my foot before by just rubbing it. I have to go to the bathroom a lot and it usually has little bubbles in it now today i just went and my urine and poop are bright green like an easter egg. I have not eaten anything green and take no medication.  any clue what is wrong with me?
A urinary tract infection, bile problems and certain drugs can cause the urine to turn greenish. A brighter green color is an indication of an excess of B vitamins. I think better see the doctor for safe side.Good luck
I suggest you make an appointment to see a Nephrologist (kidney specialist).
It sounds like you maybe having problems with your kidneys. If the kidneys are not functioning properaly syptoms (symptoms) may include: foamy appearance to the urine, fluid retention, and skin to itch deep down in the skin.
I would recommend following up with your physician focusing on your liver and kidney functions.  Sounds like you should really be hospitalized, especially with the excessive swelling.  

How long has this been going on?  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Usually conditions of heart, kidney, liver or low protein or severe anemia, which cause ankle swelling cause both ankles and legs to swell. Hence you will need to get heart function assessed by ECHO and EKG, get kidney and liver function tests done and get a complete blood picture for anemia. Low sodium in blood, hypothyroidism and malabsorption syndromes (possible as you have green stools) causing low protein in blood have to be looked into.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper investigations and referral. Take care!