Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
swelling on eyebrow bone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

swelling on eyebrow bone

Hi just wonder if anyone knows whats causing this. . I noticed my left eyebrow area was really tender and have only just realised that the bone nearest to my left eye has a  swelling on it .  It isnt very big but big enough to feel . Dont kno whether its nothing really but would like other peoples opinions !  
I have got some undiagnosed issues which are neurological and breathing issues mainly breathlessness. Had a fibrescope of sinus and that was ok ! Due for more lung function tests the 26th oct for them
Anyone any ideas ? thanks
Hi. I haven't seen you on here forever! How is everything? How is your husband? We've moved to Florida, and have been very busy settling in.
I don't really have any ideas about the swelling. Maybe there is a gland there that is swollen? It would probably be a good idea to get it checked out.
Hi hope your enjoying life in florida . I know haven't been around much I thought everyone i knew had disappeared to be honest ! My hubbys not too bad been through another course of chemo again and still here so cant complain Hes doing ok !  still no proper dx other than neurological but suppose one day I will get one . Don't tend to worry too much anymore not a great deal I can do is there . How are you and the rest of your family ?
update here I spoke to soon neuro secreatary emmailed me acopy of letter she sent to my dr to say she doesnt know whats causing my problesm which are significant . She doesnt have any treatment options which will work and to top that my hubby ended up in hospital > I  was that stressed out this afternoon I was at my wits end but calmed down a bit now Ive been to see him at the hospital and hes ok ! take care
My goodness! It would be nice to catch a break once in a while.
In the US we have a TV channel called Discovery Health. They have a great program called Mystery Dagnosis. They tell true stories of people who had significant health problems that went undiagnosed for years because they were so rare. I have learned about a lot of wierd illnesses watching that show. Maybe there's a similar show in your area. You never know what you could learn.
Sorry they don't seem to be able to help you. Have you been tested for metals and poisons? This would be a hair test. Your breathing difficulty could be neurological. Look up "Neuromuscular lung disease". Have you ever made a comprehensive list of all your symptoms? A good Dr. would appreciate that. It will also help you do your own research. Good luck.
Hi I think we do have that channel on cable tv have to have a look sounds really interesting . Been drs today funny enough shes refrred me to muscular skeletal dr now for what she thinks is carpal tunnel Oh well never rains it pours !Ive not been tested for metals or poisons ! I did make a list of symptoms but the neuro wont do any more tests so on advice Im trying to get a second opinion . I will have alook at neuromuscular lung disease as well thanks for the tip !! take care xx