swelling/pain in jaw and back of head after excessive vomiting
Not sure where to put this but I'm just a little confused...

The other night I had about five drinks on a very empty stomach (probably consumed about a maximum of 400 calories that day) against my better judgement, so of course I got sick.  However, I've done this before and it's NEVER been this bad before! I think I vomited at least 20 times later that night, which has never ever happened to me before, it's extremely rare that I ever get sick from drinking, even with the empty stomach.  So I woke up the next morning with a couple bursted blood vessels in my eyes and all around my eyes, which isn't a huge concern to me... what I'm concerned about is that today, two days later, I STILL have this really terrible pain and swelling in the back of my head and in the bottom corners of my jaw.  My neck also feels really sore, I don't know what that's about, but I'm not as worried about either.  I don't remember a lot of the night, but my friends told me I hit my head really hard in a concrete wall a couple times, which I don't remember...

I'm just confused it was the strangest night and the pain in my head and my jaw is driving me crazy...
You could easily have a concussion.  You need medical attention, even though it has already been a couple days.
A related discussion, My neck and jaw is in pain!! was started.