Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
swelling/pain in jaw and back of head after excessive vomiting

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Not sure where to put this but I'm just a little confused...

The other night I had about five drinks on a very empty stomach (probably consumed about a maximum of 400 calories that day) against my better judgement, so of course I got sick.  However, I've done this before and it's NEVER been this bad before! I think I vomited at least 20 times later that night, which has never ever happened to me before, it's extremely rare that I ever get sick from drinking, even with the empty stomach.  So I woke up the next morning with a couple bursted blood vessels in my eyes and all around my eyes, which isn't a huge concern to me... what I'm concerned about is that today, two days later, I STILL have this really terrible pain and swelling in the back of my head and in the bottom corners of my jaw.  My neck also feels really sore, I don't know what that's about, but I'm not as worried about either.  I don't remember a lot of the night, but my friends told me I hit my head really hard in a concrete wall a couple times, which I don't remember...

I'm just confused it was the strangest night and the pain in my head and my jaw is driving me crazy...
You could easily have a concussion.  You need medical attention, even though it has already been a couple days.
A related discussion, My neck and jaw is in pain!! was started.