swollen lymph node in the abdominal area/ Kidney stones
Well I have had a swollen lymph node in my right abdominal area in the crease of my leg for about 3 weeks now. It started out very tender and then started to swell; it got to be about the size of a Ping-Pong ball or a little bit bigger. I went to the doctor and he did a CT seeing that I have kidney infection problems, UTI, bladder infection, along with kidney stones. Well it came out that I had another kidney stone this will be my 7th in less than a year and I am only 19 years old. He put me on antibiotics and a steroid for the swelling. Well now my back is killing me so I am thinking that the stone is moving but the swelling has really gone down any... Any suggestions at what might be the cause of the mass production of stones and the swelling??
That sounds alot like it. It also could have been a pulled muscle also. Alot of doctors turn it away thinking that it isnt anything... Most likely was a stone. Did it hurt like hell  when you went pee, and then the pain in your back was gone... if so then it deff. was a stone, or at least i think that it was.
A related discussion, swollen lymphnodes was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.