swollen glands in pubic region and rash of blisters
About 10 days ago I was in San Diego at a friends house. The place had dogs in it and was filthy. On the drive home my legs were burning around the inside near my scrotum. Then a rash of four pimples that were extremely painful. I tried to pop one and the pimples doubled. I noticed the burning was from inflamed glands above the sides of my pubic region. What the hell is this? The doctor is treating me for scabies. Its been 3 days now the glands are still a little tender and swollen. The blisters got infected and are slowly subsiding and getting smaller. Am I just freaking out or is it Herpes? I told the Doctor that's what I thought it was but she said she didn't think so...Still I am paranoid.
I rubbed tiger balm on the glands after a bath this morning. The doctor prescribed me Sulfamethoxole/tmp dst
Also Antibacterial creme...Basically Neosporin..

Thanks for writing in.

This kind of bump can be a swollen lymph node,a sebaceous cyst or a boil. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection along with other numerous causes.Treatment is usually cold compresses,over the counter anti-inflammatory analgesics(pain killers) like acetaminophen or ibuprofen,antibiotics if cause of infection is suspected to be a bacteria and surgical drainage if there is any abscess formation.

Sebaceous cyst is a closed sac that fills with a fatty white material called sebum produced by sebaceous glands of the epidermis.It is usually painless but can become painful if infected.Then antibiotics are needed.

Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle be staph aureus.Treatment includes antibiotics.

It does not sound like herpes because herpes presents with painful blisters that scab over.However anything can be confirmed after investigations like western blot or herpes select.
These bumps should go after antibiotics which you are already taking.Just keep that area clean and wear cotton undergarments.Neosporin application is particularly helpful.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Warm regards.