Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
swollen glands with wierd itchy crampy feeling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi Im a 27 yr old female 5'2 106 lbs. In fairly good health. For the past year or so ive had the same really hard gland ( i think) right in the crevace of my right ear and jaw, and a small lump at the back of my neck right at the hair line just to the right of the center tendan thing ( sorry for bad spelling and discription ) Just the past few weeks The glands under my right ear have become more swollen and tender feeling. The feeling is like its plugged like plugged sinus's, Kinda itchy stingy feeling when i swallow and turn my head .along with this my jaw kinda makes a crackle sound when i swallow. I have been having problems with my neck which makes it hurt between the right side of my neck and under my right shoulder blade. I went to the Dr today and he prescribed me antibiotics and took blood said he was testing my chemicals such as my liver kidneys and such and also for LUEKEMIA? I thought that gland problems were more of a lymphoma hodgkins disease territory??? My family has a very high rate of cancer including my own from 2 years ago, I had the beginning of cervical cancer which resulted in a big mess of surgeries and a hysterctomy at 25 years old.. Im kinda worried here. I have a really high chance of getting full blown cancer , I dont really trust the dr i have because he doesnt really seem to really look into it in fact i had to demand he felt the lump on the back of my neck and the one just under my ear. when he felt the one under my ear he said it didnt feel much different but to me I feel  a significant size and texture difference? If anyone can please advise me ide be greatfull I get my results on wednesday and I kinda wanna heads up as to what to expect.. thank you