Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
swollen legs, feet, stomach
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

swollen legs, feet, stomach

I am a 28 year old female and have been to the hospital in the last 48 hours twice due to sollen feet (about three times the normal size) legs are just as large my stomach is swollen and I can barely walk.  I am about 20lbs over the normal weight of my size, I'm 5 ft 2 and weigh 140lbs.  At the hospitals they have said I am a mystery as all my tests come back normal and shows me to be in great health minus the swollen body parts and the severe pain I'm in throughout my joints.  My joints that are sore are fingers, hips, feet, collar bone, thighs its a very bizarre feeling.  I should also note I have high allergies (all my tests came back fine for that as well) have asthma and take a regular dose of T3's as I need them for my fall I had about 6 months ago and have spine pains.

If anyone could help shed some light on this I would appreciate it... the frustration is not knowing what is going on.. I'm a lil worried that we can't sort this out.

Thank you,

Grace