Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
swollen vagina after getting fingered

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

swollen vagina after getting fingered

Last night i was with my boyfriend and all we do right now is he fingers me and i give him hand jobs..well he was fingerin me and rubbin all over me and the area closer to your vagina he was like flicking it with his finger..and fingerin me..well when i got home it was really hard to walk and it hurt really bad! well when i looked when i got home under my "hood" was swollen all the way out and was really red and very sensitive/tender like i couldnt even close my legs! when i got up this morning the swelling had basically gone down and the tenderness was still ther but not as bad..and i wanted to know what caused that?

This discussion is related to Is it normal for my labia to still be swollen after sex?.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Rough sex or fingering on dry vagina can cause bruising and contusion of the labia. Since it is well supplied by blood vessels, it swells easily. You can apply a cold compress within 24 hours. Use anti-inflammatory tablets. If the swelling does not subside in another day or two do consult a gynecologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
k well i am 15 years old and i just got home from my 19 year old boyfriends house. he was fingering me for quite a bit and this isnt the first time he has been fingerig me and it was getting dry!  but later that night when i got home, it wud hurt when i was walking and i went to the washroom to go pee nd it was burning nd my vagina was  all swelled ad puffy nd it would hurt nd burn! i dont know what to do ? can you please help me? nd  dont want to tell my mom because im only 15 . please hel me out what do i do?
The doctor gave you the right medical answer but I would like to add that you need to stop letting that boyfriend do that. If you arent enjoying it then it can cause this damage. At 15 you probably feel obligated but truthfully...you dont have to do anything you dont want to.  Talk to a trusted older person, perhaps a sibling or a teenager you look up to.