symptoms pancreas duct dialation
I have just found out my dear friend has pancreas duct dialation.  A CT scan has been ordered by her GP.  She has been unwell for over a year for over a year.  Extreme fatigue and pain are the main obvious symptoms.  Her colour  is terrible...pale, washed out, also significant weight loss and nausea. She has been to her GP numerous times and has been told it's just Menopause!  Can anyone tell me what this might be...I am encouraging her to have the scan but she is going by what her Dr is saying. She has also been a very heavy drinker for many years, but has stopped completely for the past eight or so months.  Is there a chance these symptoms can be something serious?  Please give me an answer ASAP as she is worsening rapidly.  I want simply to encourage her to seek appropriate medical advice, not scare the daylights out of her.
Well first thing advise her to go to a doctor that she feels comfortable with that she can trust. I went through three different neurologists before I found one who diagnosed my epilepsy again. Never stay with someone who is giving you a treatment that is not really helping you it is a waste of valuable time and money.