Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
taste of ammonia in mouth

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

taste of ammonia in mouth

I have been getting a bad taste in my mouth every so often as well as bad breath. I am 48 yrs old. I get alot of pain in my left side and lower back as well as burning. I did some research and I am thinking of going to my doctor to see if he could run some test to see if I have kidney or liver problems.

I also get a lot of pains and tightness in my hands and fingers as well as a lot of headaches. I have high blood pressure and is on Micardis Plus. My neck is usually tight and uncomfortable, I have lost some hearing in my left ear and is very scared and worried. My left nostril gets plugged up every night.

I would appreciate any suggestions from anyone as well as a doctor because it seems that several things is going on with me especially with the left side of my body.

Thank you,
Angie

This discussion is related to i have been haveing cold sweats and shakes.