tenderness on both sides of ribs
i have recently been experiencing tenderness and mild pain on both sides of my lower rib cage and mildl pain horizontally across the two points.i had been diagnosed a tear ago with a peptic ulcer and inflamed intestinal track,but haven't had any trouble since.has anyone experienced similar tenderness on both sides?
I have been having pain on both side of my body as well.Under my rib cage and more to the side. I also have an ulcer so I was thinking it  has something to do with this. Mine is not tender to touch and the pain is very mind but it is there. I guess I will have to ask my doctor. I hate to go, it seem like I am always at doctors and now I have kinda gone a few months without going. I just hate complaining about things that they can never find out what is going on. I have had many test done and they all come back normal. Which is very good. But why do I have pain still. Good luck with yours. Get it checked out. Peace of mind is a good thing.
Pen