Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
testicle
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

testicle

For the last couple of days my left testicle has been a little swollen and tender. It hurts when I sit or rub on it a certain way. I thought I might had just bruised it from being a little too active here lately with sports. Today my girlfriend and I had a little afternoon sex and when I went it looked like regular semen but had chunks of snotty colored string stuff in it. I was wondering if this something I should go to the doctor about or is something that might pass. Just a litle worried.
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
How are you?

Testicle pain is discomfort in one or both testicles. The pain sometimes radiates to the lower abdomen. Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old, excessive bicycle riding, hernia or kidney or ureteric stones.
You can provide support to the scrotum by wearing an athletic supporter, apply ice to the scrotum, take warm baths if there are signs of inflammation, while lying down, place a rolled towel under your scrotum or try over-the-counter pain relievers, like acetaminophen or ibuprofen.

The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system. These include infections like herpes,Chlamydia,cytomegalovirus,trichominiasis ; inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) ; calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate ; polyps in the urethra ; ejaculation-duct obstructions ; cysts, hemorrhage, or other abnormalities in the seminal vesicles ; benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles and metastatic cancers.
All thesse conditions can be diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis,semen analysis and ultrasound and MRI.Treatment will depend on the diagnosis.So pls consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated.
Take care and do keep posting on how you are doing.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank