Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
thick white discharge- doctors resorting to looking in my uterus- HELP!...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

thick white discharge- doctors resorting to looking in my uterus- HELP!!

HI THERE
i have posted about this a million times but im still searching for answers. Thick, white, odourless discharge that comes out in HUGE AMOUNTS, especially while having a bowel movement.
Doctors/gynos/sex health have tested for ALL STDS repeatedly, mycoplasma, allergies, celiac, hiv,strep, diabetes ALL NEGATIVE.
it is smooth and thick like hair conditioner- recently showed positive for candida glabrata- but was showing neg for first few months- currently showing neg again. Is glabrata one that is hard to culture or show up on swabs? i just dont understand.
Am not on the pill- I do smoke. Getting hormones tested soon and also having an operation where they look in the uterus/anus/urethra to try and figure out what the hell is going on!
Been going on to this extreme extent the last 6 months- but previously have always felt i had "too much" but never to this extent. It scares me every time i go to the bathroom, doctors are at a loss, and i feel incredibly desperate.
I do not have a relationship and do not want to start one as i am too embarresed.
Do have scar tissue on my cervix due to a pre cancerous change removed in 2010, but recent paps all normal, and no warts or anything.PLEASE HELP. any ideas would be appreciated. I guess im thinking more along the lines of hormones, ectropion (although dont understand why this would not have been obvious during colposcopy), or that the glabrata has moved into my uterus, and thats where the thick substance is coming from, it actually sinks to the bottom of the toilet bowl!!!
Tags: bowel movement, cervix, uterus, glabrata, sinks
Has Gardnerella been ruled out?  See private message.
i was reading information about your discharge and thinking that this may be your body trying to get rid of an irritant or something kind of infection.  You mentioned B. movements in your descriptions but not any medications that have to do with digestion.  Try to look up about e. Coli and UPEC which causes about 90% of urinary tract infections.  look up under Wiki under Bacterial adhesin.  Sound like the discharge is your body trying to get rid of something and maybe the fact that it is coming through your vagina and uterus maybe throwing you off.  Think digestion and perhaps the medicine  culturelle.. The doctors no doubt will be able to find out with further testing what type bacteria in your system, but only if they can figure out what it is that is cause your body to expell massive amounts of discharge are you going to get your answer.  You never know, just thinking outside the box.  good luck