Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
throat injury

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

throat injury

I was in a yelling and screaming match which ended with a punch to my neck.There is a visible red bump or blister in the back of my throat behind my left tonsil(closest I could research seems to be my"lingual tonsil"?)
I tried to take it easy talking for a while but only see improvement with complete silence,and immobility.For awhile I only ate soft foods.I don't know if the problem is from yelling or the blunt force trauma,but I can't stay completely silent and cotinue to work and pay bills.The incident was 7 months ago.It almost gets better but comes back with a minimum of speech or even breathing hard,there is no pain, but a slight burning if I use it too much.If I need a M.D. what specialty should I look for?