tight stomach struggle eating
about a year ago my mum of 46 started complaining of a tight feeling stomach that was worsened when eating and complained that when she eat nothing was moving in her stomach as it should be, she's had several tests and nothing can be found and a year on she's eating so little and she is so skinny, she has like a pack of crisps of day as she cant manage proper meals due to the discomfort and the doctors are no help whatsoever they cant find the problem, please can someone help me on the matter as it really upsets me seeing her the way she is.
Hi.  I have an aunt that was having this same problem.  She has Crohn's disease.  Has your mom been checked for this?  Also she might want to have some blood work done to check for infection and other things that may be causing these problems.  I would seek a second opinion.